Over three months have passed since Breonna Taylor was killed at the hands of police.
I met Brit Sigh (@midnightrun54) back in 2010, when we both worked for the same company as recruiters driving diversity and inclusion. Much of what we learned and brought to the table with that work we continue to practice in our everyday lives. It’s been a while since we talked in depth, but we’ve reconnected to collaborate on a pro-activism push for justice. Brit has contributed his artistic skills to create this beautiful portrait featured on the downloadable postcard. We hope you will join us and get activated.
Read how below:
1. Scan code using your camera app, and follow the link that appears.
1. Click the link here: POSTCARD.
2. Follow the instructions on how to download and print.
3. Sign it put a stamp on it.
4. Drop in a mailbox or at a post office.
This is the first in a series we are launching focusing on activating concerned citizens in pursuit of justice for victims of police violence in America.